Friday 4 August 2017

Round 36 Summary

I don't know about you guys but this round was kind of a marathon to me! I'm looking forward to next round, which I think will go a lot faster with my new birthdays system. :)

Births: 7 (Colin and Gwen Lachance, Richie Moretti, Penny Whitney, Byron and Noel Collins, Cary Hamilton)

Deaths: 2 (Araminta Romilly, Augustin Novak)

Engagements: 1 (Daniel and Susannah Halmi, Connor and Lila Novak)

Marriages: 4 (Noah and Brigit Gottlieb, Daniel and Susannah Halmi, Oliver and Sophie Gentry, Connor and Lila Novak)

Break-ups: 2 (Eddie Gentry and Caitlin Romilly, Annabel Nott and Landon Charvat)

Graduations: 4 (Declan Romilly, Justin and Xavier Moretti, Lauren Carmody)

New residents: 0

Total population: 88 male, 86 female

Babies: 6
Toddlers: 7
Children: 21
Teens: 18
Adults: 97
Elders: 24

So wow! I think that's a record number of babies for Sullivan and only two people shuffling off this mortal coil for them to replace too. I'm pretty sure the number of weddings is a record too, though one I have hit before. Shall I try for five next round? Just kidding!

I have no one even engaged right now but I can tell you that we will be seeing at least one engagement and subsequent wedding in Sullivan next round. :D

10 comments:

  1. Sullivan's development is going well, and you (or your Sims!) have been really busy :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've certainly felt really busy lately! I've been playing a bit ahead of the blog (just an update or two) and I've been glad to have that time to devote to it. :)

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  2. I admire your dedication to Sullivan, Carla. Thirty-six completed rounds is awesome. I often wonder where my favorite TS2 hood would be if I had just stuck with it.

    I am also glad that Lake survived another round. I love him and Kendal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this hood so much. I think I'd cry if I ever lost it! Ha, I love how there are always a few of you with your fingers crossed for Lake. I think he'll be 88 next time I play him? He's my equal oldest with Jace Novak.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  3. "Shuffling off this mortal coil," that's a great expression and I just don't get a lot of opportunities to use it in everyday life :-)

    36 Rounds is AMAZING! This two-year span has such a baby boom, they are going to be fun to follow as they grow up. Of course, two sets of twins help boost the numbers.

    Best of luck as you start the new round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, yeah, I'm not sure where I picked up that expression!

      36 rounds is crazy. I can't believe Sullivan will be 10 years old next year! I started it in October 2008.

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. So yeah, this last round took more than a real life year! I'm super curious how it will speed up with your new birthday system. That is a ton of babies born this round! And weddings too! It's been a great round to watch and full of growth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking about that, actually. With my new birthdays system, I'll never write more than one story update per month. So in one round, that'll be 24 story updates and 24 birthday updates, for a total of 48 updates. If I can keep up with the weekly schedule I've been managing lately, I could get through one round in a little under a year. That's probably about as quick as I could hope for, I think!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on round 36! A huge accomplishment with that many sims, for sure! The start of a new round is always so exciting and full of possibilities! :)

    New residents: 0

    ^ Ha ha, can you teach me how? This is something I need to aspire to in my game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, it's nothing I can teach, because my secret is just that I'm terrible with back stories! I think if you're not inclined to make up back stories for your townies, it's a lot harder to get attached to them and want to bring them in as playables. Because of that, townies just aren't that interesting to me most of the time. I do have one that I'm hoping I can bring in somehow...but it's really just because he's so cute, lol!

      Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete